Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Bitce - Bitce.io
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyYesterday at 6:40 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 3:37 am by KostiaForexMart

» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  I_vote_lcapRip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  I_voting_barRip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13655)
Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  I_vote_lcapRip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  I_voting_barRip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1466)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lydia870622
Pioneer Member
Pioneer Member

Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  Empty

PostSubject: Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper    Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 am
Source From: Brorsoft

Hot news: 2012 Brorsoft Father’s Day Coupon Code- $10 price-off Blu-ray Ripper for Apple TV 3- To celebrate this 2012 Father’s Day with you, Brorsoft launches a special offer as the 2012 Father’s Day Coupon Code. Up to 20% off discount will be available from June 8, 2012 to June 25, 2012. And being known as the best Blu-ray ripping software, the Brorsfot Blu-ray Ripper is on sale with $10 price-off discount.

If you’ve bought the latest version of Apple TV 2012 for your Dad as the special Father’s Day gift, we do offer the lowest-price software solution- the $10 price-off Blu-ray Ripper for Apple TV 3 for your Dad to enjoy Blu-ray DVD movies on the the Apple TV 3 with HD quality.

Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper offer the especially designed new Apple TV 3 1080p preset, which enables you to convert Blu-ray to Full HD 1080p M4V video. Plus, the Apple TV 3 preset exports 1080p video with two audio tracks- both Dolby Digital 5.1(AC3 5.1) and AAC stereo audio will be retained, so that Apple TV could pass-through Dolby Digital to A/V receiver for reproduction of surround sound, and export AAC stereo when going without surround sound system.

Guide: Rip and convert 1080p Blu-ray movie to ATV 3
Step 1: Launch the best Blu-ray to ATV 3 Converter. Click the button like a disc or the folder to load Blu-ray movie to it. If necessary, you can have a preview of your movie.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for your Blu-ray movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can watch Blu-ray movie on the Apple TV 3 with preferred subtitles.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to Apple TV> Apple TV 3 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v) that is the best output video format for ATV 3.

Step 3: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 1080p Blu-ray to full HD M4V for Apple TV 3 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. After the conversion, you can get the output videos from the output folder.

Tricks for Apple TV 3:
How to sync/transfer the converted 1080p videos to Apple TV 3 via iTunes?
You can then add the ripped Blu-ray movie (.m4v video) to iTunes movie library. Open up iTunes and follow “File>> Add file to Library…” to sync video to iTunes. Make sure you've updated the iTunes to iTunes 10.6 or later version.

See also: Sync Blu-ray/DVD movie to the new iPad with new iTunes 10.6
Connect the new Apple TV 3 to iTunes- Sync movies, music to the new Apple TV 3

Please link to Brorsoft 2012 Father’s Day Big Sales to obtain the detailed discount information. Please note that June 25, 2012 is the deadline of the promotion. Catch your time.

Some other discounted Brorsoft products:
DVD Ripper- 20% off
MXF Converter –10% off
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate - $10 price-off
Back to top Go down

Rip Blu-ray to ATV 3 with AC3 5.1& AAC Stereo with $10 price-off Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1