Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 3:37 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:52 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:14 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:38 am by IncredibleEarnings

» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game I_vote_lcapFairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game I_voting_barFairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13652)
Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game I_vote_lcapFairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game I_voting_barFairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1466)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
claute
Pioneer Member
Pioneer Member

Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game Empty

PostSubject: Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game   Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 6:56 pm
The popularity of AXIE and RACA announced that the GameFi boom around the concept of the metaverse has come. Recently, an NFT-GamiFi star project based on the BSC chain called Fairy cat is very eye-catching in the chain game scene and the capital scene. By this end, let us find out how a DDino-NFT can create a chain game myth.
Site web fairycat .net
Invitation code : KK1EU5

Ø Well, what is Fairy Cat ?

Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game Wps44 

Fairy Cat is an NFT-GameFi ecological game base on the BSC chain with the theme of Fairy Cat. The game incorporates a diversified Play to Earn gameplay. Players can obtain $TDD rewards by collecting cat fragments, synthesizing fairy cats, PvP player battles and NFT transactions.
1. Project background:
Fairy Cat is the first cat series game launched by forest kingdom co-founded Tesla (former member of Blizzard) and Jason (former member of Google); it has been incubated by Stanford University and Harvard University blockchain laboratory. The core members of the team are from Google, Blizzard, PayPal, Riot Games, Sony, Chaos and other top Internet and large well-known game companies in the world. So far, they have received US $ 5 million in financing.
Stanford University Lab showed: The forest kingdom team has rich experience in game product design and game ecosystem construction. After launching the first chain game Fairy Cat on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), we believe it can build a global decentralized blockchain game platform with TDD as the token finally realizes a completely decentralized NTF game metaverse ecology.

Ø Difference from the chain game projects currently on the market, what are the highlights of Fairy cat ?
2. Project Highlights
1. It has developed by a cutting-edge technology team composed of former members of Blizzard and Google;
2. It has successfully obtained financing from well-known institutions US$5 million;
3.It has diversified game mode of cultivation;
4.Simple play-ways , rich rewards, and first choice to earning Gold;
5.Abundant welfare activities: first-generation cat pre-sale, capital-guaranteed IDO competition, TDD airdrop, prop airdrop, etc.;
6.80% of the capital inflow from the cat pre-sale market will flow into the Fairy Cat liquidity pool;  
7.Projects cats will be used as the IP to release a varity of games to build a decentralized NFT game metaverse ecology:
8.The DDino NFTs generated by the blind box can be applied to the cat series games and metaverse ecology launched by the platform in the future;
9. Fairy cat Economic Model:
TDDThe only token that can be circulated in the world of Cat Kingdom, with a total circulation of 4 million pieces, will never be issued again:
TDD Project Development Layout
The project will release several games, the first one is  Fairy Cat, which will be released in January this year. Cat Football, Pinball cat, Kingdom of Cats, Cat Manor, Fairy Cat (AR Breeding), will be released later to form a digital Fairy Cat metaverse ecology. TDD is committed to building a global decentralized blockchain game with  Digital Cat as the IP, further marketing a global scale, expanding the user base, attracting more players , and building a global decentralized blockchain game with TDD as the token. The platform finally realizes a completely decentralized NFT game metaverse ecology.  
The Gamefi craze around the concept of the metaverse has launched on, hence the Fairy Cat project has a cutting-edge technology team composed of former members of Blizzard and Google, a rich and diversified new Play-To-Earn model, easy to play, and has successfully obtained more than $5 million in financing.Thus, can Fairy Cat achieve curve overtaking and become the star dark horse project of the first GameFi track in 2022 after AXIE and RACA?

Let's wait and see
Back to top Go down

Fairy Cat, New Profitable Blockchain Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1