Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» tours from new york
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by Bullock

» Things to do in free time,
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by Bullock

» sister's engagement ceremony
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyYesterday at 3:54 pm by Bullock

» golden bus tour
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyYesterday at 3:53 pm by Bullock

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 6:32 pm by KostiaForexMart

» Is New York better than London?
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:26 am by Davison

» niagara falls tour from new york city
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:22 am by Davison

» Bustour agencies
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:20 am by Davison

» Syracuse, New York
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:17 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? I_vote_lcapWays to Get YouTube to Zune? I_voting_barWays to Get YouTube to Zune? I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13658)
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? I_vote_lcapWays to Get YouTube to Zune? I_voting_barWays to Get YouTube to Zune? I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1471)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ways to Get YouTube to Zune?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gjimmy
Pioneer Member
Pioneer Member

Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? Empty

PostSubject: Ways to Get YouTube to Zune?   Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 am
Think you're a huge YouTuber? Do you wish to get YouTube to your Zune? This content will reveal the way to change YouTube files into Zune agreeable forms. While regarding a few tips, it is very an easy task to put YouTube video on your own Zune.
First of all, we will need software to acquire video clips off YouTube and also change those to a Zune agreeable online video media. Software programs we have been about to advise are Free YouTube Downloader and also Leawo Free FLV Converter. Equally are freeware software.
YouTube to Zune
A: Download
-Download and also install Free YouTube Downloader.
Ways to Get YouTube to Zune? 12Launch the freeware; scan YouTube. com along with the built-in windows of the program,
-or you can merely copy-and-paste YouTube DOMAIN NAME into address bar next navigate to the required videos. -Play the song, opt to “Save as” original formats while application to get it.
-Head to “Convert” to check saved audio videos.

B: Change
-After the installation of Leawo Free FLV converter, work it.
-Click “File” or simply add symbol or direct drag-and-drop downloader YouTube video into the converter. It truly is offered to switch numerous YouTube video in a time, batch conversions are usually guaranteed..
-Click “Profile” to choose output data format. Type “Zune” in searching box, Zune related details will probably be filtered out and about: Zune MPEG-4 AVC Video Format (320x240) (*. mp4), Zune MPEG-4 Video (320x240) (*. mp4), Zune WMV-Windows Media Video (320x240) (*. wmv). Choose as requested.
-Then simply click change icon in the right bottom corner to begin with conversion process.
-Connect your Zune to your computer by way of a cable. Start the Zune.
Back to top Go down

Ways to Get YouTube to Zune?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1