Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 8:49 pm by KostiaForexMart

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 7:00 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 3:37 am by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! I_vote_lcapApple Card Will Be Out In August! I_voting_barApple Card Will Be Out In August! I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13649)
Apple Card Will Be Out In August! I_vote_lcapApple Card Will Be Out In August! I_voting_barApple Card Will Be Out In August! I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1464)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Apple Card Will Be Out In August!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vergi4
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
vergi4

Apple Card Will Be Out In August! Empty

PostSubject: Apple Card Will Be Out In August!   Apple Card Will Be Out In August! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:04 pm
The Much Awaited Apple Card Will Be Out In August!

Apple Card Will Be Out In August! 3-reasons-why-i-am-sold-on-the-apple-card-to-modify-my-8216unimaginative8217-credit-card-1024x1024

• Apple credit card; a physical credit card ALSO available in a digital form.

• Apple has announced its extremely successful beta testing and the applications will be collected starting this August.

• The credit card will be generating the CVV code and other numbers randomly at the time of the transaction, to ensure maximum security.

• Apple will also be having its own rewards system which is said to be 2 percent and 3 percent at any purchase with Apple pay and at any purchase from the Apple store respectively.

So Apple had already made an announcement back in March that its working on the latest project of its very own credit card that will, of course, be used in conjunction with its predecessor Apple products. This credit card can be either be used physically at store counters or can be used in its digital form from your iPhone. 

The company has announced to start the acceptance of the credit card applications in August. The confirmation was provided at the 3rdfiscal quarter earnings meeting of 2019.

Apple Card Will Be Out In August! 5c9e54ddc6cc5031e9302222-750-563-750x430

Since they have already announced the acceptance of public requests, their beta testing has already been underway in the past few months in which some of the employees were picked for access to a physical Apple credit card and the corresponding phone app. Needless to say, the experiment was a huge success.

There were speculations about the digital form of the credit card, but it has now been confirmed that indeed it will be done and users will surely get a digital form of the Apple Card. However, the interesting twist to the plot is that the Apple Card will not contain any 16-digit numbers, CVV codes or expiration dates. CVV code and the rest of the secret information is used for security clearance for any regular credit card. But this credit card will be randomly generating the CVV code and other required information at every single transaction which will ensure maximum protection while you’re making your purchases.

These numbers will generate on the spot in your device at the time of the purchase and Apple has promised its audience that their secret information about the purchase can not and will not be susceptible to Goldman Sachs tracking.

Read article to know what apple is offering in the form of its Apple card, The Features and Polices they have.
Back to top Go down

Apple Card Will Be Out In August!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1