Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Famous Youtubers EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 3:37 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Famous Youtubers EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:52 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
Famous Youtubers EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:14 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Famous Youtubers EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:38 am by IncredibleEarnings

» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
Famous Youtubers EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
Famous Youtubers EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
Famous Youtubers EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Famous Youtubers EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Famous Youtubers EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Famous Youtubers I_vote_lcapFamous Youtubers I_voting_barFamous Youtubers I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13652)
Famous Youtubers I_vote_lcapFamous Youtubers I_voting_barFamous Youtubers I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1466)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Famous Youtubers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vergi4
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
vergi4

Famous Youtubers Empty

PostSubject: Famous Youtubers   Famous Youtubers EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:18 pm
Famous Youtubers Live Stream Gaming For Living With Perks And Drawback

Famous Youtubers PewDiePie-brofist

For many people, it may seem like a far-off dream to think of playing video games as a full-time job on YouTube or Twitch, like becoming a rockstar or a professional athlete. For others, the very concept of a career based on video views and channel subscriptions, such as so many “social media influrncer,” may seem like a quick jump down easy street for lazy millennials who don’t want real jobs.

First, the thing we’re all wondering about: Money.

Yes, it’s true that by establishing a career on YouTube, a handful of individuals have made it really wealthy. By the end of 2017, Logan Paul made that very obvious when he bought a $6.55 million property in Los Angeles, and then posted a series of videos showing it off. very year, Forbes publishes a list of the world’s highest-paid YouTube stars, calculated through “data from Nielsen, IMDB and other sources, as well as on interviews with agents, managers, lawyers, industry insiders and the stars themselves.” And every year, a good portion of the names on the list are leading gaming-focused YouTube channels. Fischbach’s channel claims he has also raised more than $3 million for numerous charities, including the Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center, through numerous live streaming activities and drives on YouTube during his six years.

Markiplier’s monetary success is, tragically, the exception rather than the rule for most online content creators — professional gamers included.

Just as the occasional musical artist is discovered from relative anonymity while at the big time many more are waiting in the wings for their shot, there is an endless list of gamers that won’t make it big, and it’s not always lacking in trying.

Famous Youtubers Aa

However, the lack of hours in the day is still an obstacle for the more established personalities with more resources, such as paid editors and production assistants.

Some channels and characters, like Rooster Teeth, the Austin-based digital media company that produces animated shows, feature-length movies and promotes a whole range of YouTube channels devoted to video gameplay, must depend on support from distinct organizations or bigger businesses.

Mark Fischbach, who is backed by Disney, agreed: “The greatest challenge is the never-ending demand for fresh, new content. The world is consuming entertainment on an exponentially increasing scale and there’s no end to the hunger for more.”

Famous Youtubers Disney-Plus-796x417

” But for the record, I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week on average. I don’t do vacations,” he added.

For many YouTubers and their fans, the platform offers a unique approach to community engagement, despite the well-known abuse of the comments section. Read Article

Back to top Go down

Famous Youtubers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1