Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
BOARD RULES EmptyToday at 12:22 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
BOARD RULES EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
BOARD RULES EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
BOARD RULES EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
BOARD RULES EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

» After a long time I will come back from this,
BOARD RULES EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 am by Davison

» I have decided to enjoy a trip with family,
BOARD RULES EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:18 am by Davison

» highly recommend this trip,
BOARD RULES EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:16 am by Davison

» Company News by ForexMart
BOARD RULES EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 7:14 pm by KostiaForexMart

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
BOARD RULES I_vote_lcapBOARD RULES I_voting_barBOARD RULES I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13636)
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1458)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BOARD RULES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
Admin

BOARD RULES Empty

PostSubject: BOARD RULES   BOARD RULES EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:06 am
What is the Downline Builder:

:: Please keep the General Forum Rules In Mind
:: - Use other boards if your topic is irrelevant with this board

A Downline Builder (DB) is a way for everyone to get at least one referral on a website. You sign up to a Program under someone's referral link and then you post your own referral link. The next person signs up under you, and so on.

1- Search the board for a Program you want to join. If you cannot find a topic for the website you are looking for, join that website and then come back to create a new thread with your referral link.

2- If the Program is already in the downline builder, reply to the last post saying 'CMI under [last poster's nickname]'* or "Count Me In Under [last poster's nickname]". Then, go sign up to the website using the referral link in the last post.

3- After registering, come back, and edit your post and add your referral link. MAKE SURE YOU SAY CMI UNDER (THE PREVIOUS NAME OF SIGN UP ) ALSO MAKE SURE THE REF NAME YOU ARE SIGNING UNDER MATCHES THE ONE ON THE SITE YOU JUST SIGNED UP AT

4 - There have been too many DUPLICATE TOPICS in this board, DO A SEARCH, make sure it is a thorough SEARCH -- from Sept 21 / 09 it has been a conclusion from the ems staff that ANYONE who posts a DUPLICATE TOPIC will have a 2 day Vacation ...

5 - To combat cheating I have made the DL builder off limits to MDF Newbies until you have <50 posts.
- This also includes registering under someone

***YOU MAY NOT GET SOMEONE ELSE TO SIGN YOU UNDER SOMEONE

6 - Members are not forced to be active if they participate in a down line builder thread.

If you changed your mind about signing up, and have posted CMI, just delete your post.

*The CMI rule is to make sure that two users don't accidentally sign up under the same person, and ruin the db for the site. As soon as you post CMI, the next person will have to wait for you to post your referral link before they can register.

Board Rules

:: - Do not lie about signing up under someone. If you are already registered on a Program don't post your referral link after somebody else's post. If you are caught doing this, you will be banned.
:: - Search before you post. If you cannot find a thread for the site you are looking for, create one. (Duplicates will be removed).
:: - When you create a thread, the title should be the name of the program, only (eg. "VCBux"). No additional words or spaces (eg. "VCBux!!!!1c ADS!!100%REFERRALS!!!!!NEW!!!!"). This makes it easier to find and read titles for a certain Program.

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO CLICK (GOING ON A VACATION AND NOT ABLE TO CLICK WHILE AWAY)DO NOT SIGN UP UNTIL YOU RETURN-LETS BE CONSIDERATE TO ALL THOSE WHO SIGN UP

:: - If you are creating a new thread for a Program that not already in the Downline Builder you should provide a brief description of it. (e.g. 1c ads, $10 payout to PayPal, etc), followed by your referral link. No more, no less. We want to keep this clean and professional.
:: - Sites that have free domains/hosting are not permitted to post on this board. Otherwise the topics will be locked/deleted.
:: - Of course bumping is not allowed
:: - Do not enter fraudulent information about the site (i.e saying a site offers 1$/click when it is actually 0.01$/click)
:: - If the site is an obvious scam then the topic will be locked/deleted. Ex: $1 or $10 emails or a site owned by a past scammer.
:: - Not Doing Searches is now an Instant Ban ( 3 days )
:: - HYIPs are no longer allowed
:: - If the site already exists in the Downline Builder, you must wait at least one year before you can make a new thread with your ref link on that site.

Important Note: MDF Forum staffs are free to lock any topic without a notice if they see any suspicious thing related to the GPT site.

ANY PTC SITE WITHOUT A FORUM MAY NOT BE ENTERED INTO THE DOWN LINE BUILDER.
Back to top Go down
https://halfmyweight.com/

BOARD RULES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1