Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyYesterday at 12:22 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 9:54 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

» After a long time I will come back from this,
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 am by Davison

» I have decided to enjoy a trip with family,
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:18 am by Davison

» highly recommend this trip,
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:16 am by Davison

» Company News by ForexMart
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 7:14 pm by KostiaForexMart

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  I_vote_lcapAVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  I_voting_barAVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13636)
AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  I_vote_lcapAVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  I_voting_barAVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1458)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lydia870622
Pioneer Member
Pioneer Member

AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  Empty

PostSubject: AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP    AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 am
Source From: Brorsoft

Final Cut Pro 7 is the acronym of Final Cut Pro, it is a powerful Recordings Editor Tool developed by Macromedia Inc. and then Apple Inc. It allows users to log and transfer video onto a hard drive (internal or external), where it can be edited, processed, and output to a wide variety of formats. If you have the Sony Digital Camera Alpha NEX-F3, you may import Sony NEX-F3 1080,60p recordings to Final Cut Pro 7 for editing on your Mac. It is a pity that, you will find the AVCHD is not a good editable format for editing in FCP 7. If you look through the related forums, you will get many AVCHD importing problems there and the reason is that 1080p AVCHD format can not be recognized by FCP 7.

How to edit Sony α NEX-F3 1080p AVCHD MTS,M2TS in Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac OS X?

After getting more info about the FCP, you will know that Apple ProRes is the most compatible video format of FCP, including FCP 6,7 and FCP X. Although Final Cut Studio has added the Log & Transfer, the background converting plug-in which can transcode AVCHD to ProRes for FCP, its limitation about the FCP version and slow conversion make the editors disappointed. So is there the best solution to the FCP 7 importing issue or what is the most professional and versatile Sony NEX-F3 to FCP converter, which is great in converting Sony 1080p MTS to Final Cut Pro 7?

With many conversion experiences, we recommend the highly-praised MTS to Final Cut Pro Converter for Mac users. The great Sony NEX-F3 to FCP converter is good at transcoding Sony 1080p MTS files to ProRes with lossless quality at much faster speed than other converters. In addition, it is designed with many useful editing features, including joining files into one, adding text,image,video to the imported videos, replacing audio tracks, splitting long clip at vertain lenghth or time, etc.

Make Sony Alpha NEX-F3 AVCHD recordings editable in Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac OS X

Step 1: Free download the MTS Converter for Mac and load your Sony NEX-F3 MTS files to the best Mac AVCHD converter.

Tips:
1. If you have copied the videos to your Mac, you can directly drag the M2TS files to the MTS to ProRes Converter.
2. In order to join the clips into one for easy editing, please tick the box "Merge into one".

Step 2: Click on the Format box and select Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes (.*mov), in which there are five ProRes options for you.

Tip: If you want the HD export videos, please set ProRes 422 or ProRes 422 (HQ) as output. If you are intended to get the SD converted files with smaller size, ProRes 422 (LT), ProRes 422 (Proxy) and ProRes 4444 are the choices for you.

Step 3: Customize the video and audio parameters by clicking Settings in the Profile Setting. If you have no specifc requirement, you can just skip the step and leave the parameters as default.

Tip: We recommend 1920*1080 as video size and 30fps as video bitrate. If you want a smaller file, you can reduce the video size to 1440*1080 or 1280*720.

Step 4: Start to merge,convert 1080p MTS to Final Cut Pro 7 by clicking the button for "Convert".

Import Sony NEX-F3 MTS footages to Final Cut Pro 7 for editing on Mac OS X.

After the MTS to ProRes conversion with the Sony NEX-F3 to FCP converter on Mac OS X, you can transfer Sony footages to FCP 7 and edit NEX-F3 1080p MTS files in FCP 7 without any problem. Moreover, the AVCHD conversion with the top MTS Converter on Mac can be effective for all the Sony,Panasonic,Canon,JVC AVCHD cameras,camcorders. It is also effective in solving the importing problem of iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.

Related guide:

Convert,Transcode Sony Alpha DSLR AVCHD 1080p MTS,M2TS to FCP & iMovie

Convert,Transcode NEX-FS100EK MTS to Apple ProRes 422 encoded files for Final Cut Pro

Import Sony DSC-RX100 1080,60p MTS to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac OS X

Canon XF305 to iMovie- Edit Canon XF305 1080i MXF in iMovie on Mac

Convert Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS 650D) H.264 MOV to AIC for iMovie on Mac OS X

How to copy big files(images, videos and music tracks) to Galaxy S3?
Back to top Go down

AVCHD to ProRes for FCP- Transcode Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1