Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 8:49 pm by KostiaForexMart

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 7:00 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 3:37 am by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! I_vote_lcapJOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! I_voting_barJOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13649)
JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! I_vote_lcapJOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! I_voting_barJOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1464)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
targetme
Pioneer Member
Pioneer Member

JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! Empty

PostSubject: JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!!   JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:42 pm
Hello to all first of all I would like you to introduce to you filesonic! I have already earned almost 80-100 dollars a month just by joining this program first of all what is filesonic?

FileSonic is a great platform for aspiring artists to make money from their original content (music, original videos, art, poetry, etc). Simply upload your files to FileSonic and share your files with the world (through email, social media or your own website).

You can be compensated for every download of your files or every time a premium membership is sold to customers you bring in. Either way, FileSonic will share its revenues with you and allow you to turn your original content into $$$.

How can I earn? There are 3 ways on earning

Plan A: Pay-Per-Download (PPD)

Plan Details:

Get up to $35 per 1000 downloads. We pay for ALL countries!

This program lets you earn money when your files are downloaded. We count and pay for downloads from all countries (please see the grid below). If you take the time to properly analyze this payout system, you will find that we are the most optimized PPD program amongst all file hosts!

PLAN B:

Plan Details:
Get up to 60% of ALL new Premium Sales + 5% if you own a website!

Our very popular "60% of premium sales" plan allows you to earn a lot of money if you know and understand your traffic.

Every time a user purchases a Premium Membership through your links, you will earn 60% of that membership. For example: a single lifetime membership sold will earn you $89! You can also bring the payout up to 65% if you own a website (i.e. $97 for a lifetime membership!).

PLAN C: PAY-PER-SALE (PPS)

Plan Details:
Get up to 60% of ALL new Premium Sales + 5% if you own a website!

Our very popular "60% of premium sales" plan allows you to earn a lot of money if you know and understand your traffic.

Every time a user purchases a Premium Membership through your links, you will earn 60% of that membership. For example: a single lifetime membership sold will earn you $89! You can also bring the payout up to 65% if you own a website (i.e. $97 for a lifetime membership!).

I am on Pay per download right now.. which generates me money everyday!! even if I dont touch my computer in 2 days I still earn! I have quit ptc because of filesonic!! If you want to join pls join under my referral link here:

http://www.filesonic.com/referral/7532371

If you join under me I will teach you all the things to earn fast and filesonic! Even if you dont have experience in uploading I will teach you all! step by step! just pm me or msg here after joining ( I prefer PM) pm me ur referral link and if you want send me your gtalk, facebook, skype and will teach you there on how to earn I am always online!! Don't hesitate to ask see your earnings in 2-3 days! for 3-5 dollars and more!! pm me or msg here if joined under my link and lets talk about it!!

Back to top Go down

JOIN FILESONIC I AM EARNING 5 DOLLARS A DAY!! EVEN MORE!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1