Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 8:49 pm by KostiaForexMart

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 7:00 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 3:37 am by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  I_vote_lcapDifferences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  I_voting_barDifferences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13649)
Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  I_vote_lcapDifferences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  I_voting_barDifferences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1464)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athar2
Athar2

Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  Empty

PostSubject: Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites    Differences Between Bux And Aurora PTC Sites  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 am

Aurora and Bux are two different approaches to PTC sites. However lots of new PTC users don’t know what the main differences between these two schemes are. So in this article I will try to describe the main differences between these two PTC sites schemas.Bux PTC sites Bux PTC sites are classic PTC sites such as neobux. Users make money only for clicking on advertisers' ads. Bux sites are very popular because of higher
earning potential for users. Buxes usually pay $0.01 for each own click and about $0.005 for referrals clicks. Upgrade members usually get $0.01 for referral's clicks. The main drawback of most Bux PTC sites is unsustainability.
Majority of the Bux PTC sites become scam within few weeks or months. It is because of not sustainable earning scheme. With higher pay per click it is hard to attract enough advertisers who would be willing to pay long-term advertise campaigns. Therefore many bux sites use self-sponsored ads or selling referral
bots to increase their earnings and survive for little more time.
Bux PTC sites also attract admins with scam intentions, because for them it is easier to make more money fast with Bux than with Aurora. It is because there is more money involved in Bux PTC sites (higher upgrade and referral prices).
These are the reasons why Bux PTC sites have reputation of risky business. But there are few Bux PTC sites which are honest and paying its members for long time, instantly and without any delays. You can find trusted paying PTC sites Here.
Aurora PTC sites On the other hand Aurora PTC sites are more stable. They pay users less than
Bux PTC sites do. It is usually somewhere between $0.001-$0.003 per own click and 10%-30% from referral's clicks (for standard users). Since pay rates are much lower the advertising prices are more affordable and attract more advertisers. Therefore Aurora‘s cash flow is usually more stable.

Few reasons why people love to join Auroras:

Firstly Aurora are consider to be much safer and live usually longer than Bux PTC sites, because of the reasons explained above.
Secondly people can click daily about 40-60 standard ads per day, while Bux offers usually only 4 standard ads per day. With Aurora users can earn money through various ways: reading paid e-mails (pay to read - PTR), pay to sign up (PTSU) and so on. So generally there is much more things to do than just click
4 ads per day, it is simple bigger fun for users who have lot of free time.
And lastly minimum payout limit is usually much lower than Bux PTC sites offer,
it is usually between $0.01 - $1.00.

Conclusion
Earning money with Bux or Aurora PTC sites is not easy. Bux offer higher earnings but they are more risky and lot of them scam before you see any money.
On the other hand Auroras offers stability but if you are not involved in pay to sign up offers the earnings are usually very slow.
My advice is before you decide to join any PTC site make a research. So you can find out if the PTC sites you are willing to join are legit or it is
suspicious. This research can save you from wasting time and money with scams and focus on trusted and paying PTC sites. You can find 8 useful tips how to investigate PTC sites Here.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1