Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 3:37 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:52 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:14 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:38 am by IncredibleEarnings

» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean I_vote_lcapYMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean I_voting_barYMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13652)
YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean I_vote_lcapYMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean I_voting_barYMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1466)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmaine V
Pioneer Member
Pioneer Member

YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean Empty

PostSubject: YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean   YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 am
The contribution of young people is considered valuable to community development by the YMCAs in the Latin America and the Caribbean. The young people are given opportunities to work on the issues that affect them including health, education, information technology access, employment and recreation through innovative YMCA programs that are focused on civic engagement, service learning and leadership development.

Migrant youth under the age of 18 who are in crisis along U.S./Mexico border are supported by the World Service through the YMCA Border Initiative. The Mexico YMCA gives refuge to youth who are separated from family and in danger, at the Home for Migrant Minors. There they are given food, shelter, counseling and family reunification assistance.

The YMCA provides youth leadership and service learning opportunities to young people. Educational and economic opportunities are increased and a life-long commitment to civic engagement is nurtured through the skills and values gained through volunteering.

The Guatemala YMCA has developed a technology initiative which provides computer access and civic engagement training to young people in impoverished areas with the support of the World Service. It also gives people valuable technical skills to improve their lives and communities.

The YMCAs empower young people to earn a livable wage and contribute to the strength of their local economy by providing job training and supporting small business development.

Only a fraction of the youth attend university where poverty, drug trafficking and street violence are chronic issues. The Columbia YMCA gives young people in low income communities, the necessary resources to attend higher education.

The YMCAs are supported by a wide network of donors. One of them is the President and CEO of Victron Energy, ali sharaf dallas, who finds joy in helping such institutions.
Back to top Go down

YMCA, Latin America and the Caribbean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1