Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyToday at 12:22 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

» After a long time I will come back from this,
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 am by Davison

» I have decided to enjoy a trip with family,
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:18 am by Davison

» highly recommend this trip,
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:16 am by Davison

» Company News by ForexMart
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 7:14 pm by KostiaForexMart

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet I_vote_lcapMusic Festival Without Trashing the Planet I_voting_barMusic Festival Without Trashing the Planet I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13636)
Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet I_vote_lcapMusic Festival Without Trashing the Planet I_voting_barMusic Festival Without Trashing the Planet I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1458)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vergi4
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
vergi4

Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet Empty

PostSubject: Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet   Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 pm
Enjoy Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet

Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet Edm

• Plastic cause the pollution in ocean.

• Ways are introduce to enjoy the music festivals as-well-as without trashing your planet.

• Glastonbury’s organizers decided to sell soft drinks and water in recyclable cans.

As we know every year number of music festivals held around the globe. Which not only cause the noise pollution but also garbage pollution. Because attendees use plastic bottles, plastic sleeping tents, and glitters. As these trashes remains undecomposed. Then finally government must have to take measures.

You may know world’s biggest festivals are coming ahead. By analyzing this effects of garbage on the environment some ways are introduce.

Ditch Plastic Bottle

As 23,500 tons of wastages are produce by 3 million people, when they go to music festivals every year in UK.

Instead of using plastic bottles Glastonbury’s organizers decided to sell soft drinks and water in recyclable cans.

It also recommended to festivals organizer to follow Glastonbury’s example. And for attendees to use their own cups and plates, give these things to bus truck, according to Steyaert.

Use Cardboard Tents

According to AIF, in UK about 22,700 plastic tents used every year. And every tent contains at least 250 cups or 8,750 straws.

Two Dutch entrepreneurs have created cardboard tents, that is waterproof and completely recyclable also. After using it turn them into boxes and return them to the organizer.

Read article to now more of such products that are being used to avoid pollution.
Back to top Go down

Music Festival Without Trashing the Planet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1