Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 3:37 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:52 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:14 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:38 am by IncredibleEarnings

» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? I_vote_lcapWhy isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? I_voting_barWhy isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13652)
Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? I_vote_lcapWhy isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? I_voting_barWhy isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1466)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vergi4
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
vergi4

Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? Empty

PostSubject: Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers?   Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? MaharajaMac

Meatless Big Macs?! The next big trend?

• Meatless burgers are all the new rage in the fast food community, thanks to the innovation of “Impossible Foods” company.

• However, even though fast-food restaurants are giving in to consumer demand, McDonald’s seems the least bit interested to do the same.

• McDonald's is hesitant to add meatless options to their menu as it might interfere with the company’s core policies with additional complexities.

• They might, however, join the trend if it doesn’t pose too many complexities and becomes a hit with other Fast-Food restaurants.

McDonald’s is a fast-food chain known by almost every kid around the world but McDonald’s menu offers little to satisfy the vegan community. Nowadays the trend of meatless burgers is on the rise and fast-food restaurants are quick to act on it. A point to note is that these meatless burgers are not limited to only health-conscious eateries but is also gaining popularity in top fast-food restaurants as well. As per consumer demand, other fast-food chains including Taco Bell and Burger King are testing out all vegan menus and items for their audience. The company “Impossible Foods” which is the mastermind behind the “Impossible meatless burger” has a net worth of more than $2 billion dollars. But surprisingly one of the pioneer and most well-known fast-food restaurant i.e. McDonald’s is not trying to jump onto the meatless burger wagon.

To be very honest, McDonald’s was never doing much for its vegan fan-base anyway and the most appealing items to such fans were only the breakfast dishes or their sides. And even with those supposedly vegan food items you had to get them altered to your liking such as the Egg McMuffin. 

The only truly vegan option is the baked apple pie while even the fries are not! And it feels like the fast-food chain will try to cater to the popular opinion and use it to its advantage to boost its business, but no, that is not the case! And McDonald’s has no intentions to add a meatless burger to its menu anytime soon.

Why isn’t McDonald's going for Meatless Burgers? Mcdonalds-breakfast
geniesmag

It seems that McDonald’s is just not that willing to introduce such a dramatic change to its menu, but then again it keeps being modified every year or so, so what exactly is the issue here?

Apparently, the CEO of McDonald’s, Steve Easterbrook, has shred some light on the issue and has been reported to say that adding a meatless burger option is massive and needs to be carefully considered by the franchise. They need to ensure that there are no additional major complexities that in the end increase wait times of the consumers which would go against the company’s basic policies of serving fast-food quickly.

Read Article to see what McDonald's spokesperson had to say about this Fast-food trend and haven't they add this into there menu.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Money Discussion (All Types) :: Support :: News, Announcements and Contests-