Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyYesterday at 12:22 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 9:54 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

» After a long time I will come back from this,
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 am by Davison

» I have decided to enjoy a trip with family,
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:18 am by Davison

» highly recommend this trip,
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:16 am by Davison

» Company News by ForexMart
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 7:14 pm by KostiaForexMart

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol I_vote_lcapDonald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol I_voting_barDonald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13636)
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol I_vote_lcapDonald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol I_voting_barDonald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1458)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vergi4
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
vergi4

Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol Empty

PostSubject: Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol   Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 3:19 pm
Can and Will Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol?

Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol A-US-Crypto-Ban-Would-Not-Shatter-The-Industry-1024x1024

• U.S. President, Donald Trump, has tweeted his dislike of Bitcoin and has accused it of being volatile.

• The president can make laws that impose bans on the cryptocurrency at the Bitcoin protocol level or the service layer on the basis that code is not speech etc.

• However, it is highly unlikely that Trump will choose to go for it as it’s apparently against his own interests.

Once again the top trending news was taken over by Bitcoin, the ever-famous cryptocurrency, after the President of the United States expressed his dislike for the currency on Twitter by accusing the currency to be volatile.
And even though the whole world seemed to engage in its discussion right after the global leader’s tweet, the crypto markets didn’t seem to have any such concern with the statement which perhaps meant they have other things to worry about in their time.

Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol Bitcoin-Blasts-Below-10K-Following-Senate-Hearing-on-Facebook-Crypto-750x430

Code is not speech; it executes actions

Now, there are some unconventional ways in which Trump could accomplish banning Bitcoin. The first one is by using the “code is not speech” argument, which is false according to many who say that it is indeed speech and banning it is equivalent to banning civil liberties.
And theoretically, these actions can be banned by law in the U.S. after which the effect will be felt globally in the Bitcoin industry.
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol 5a1f14c83dbef4b5748b88c7-750-375

USA’s impact on the Bitcoin industry

Even if Trump does not ban Bitcoin altogether, he can still cause significant disruption in the cryptocurrency industry, with the introduction of new compliance and fiscal requirements which decrease the viability of such projects.
The U.S. can cause decentralization of code and operations but Bitcoin would still not disappear.
And the major factor behind Trump NOT choosing to do so is that it’ll be against Trump’s own interests to do so.
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol Reforma-fiscal-de-Trump-impactar%C3%A1-de-estas-5-formas

Keeping the Trump family happy

It should also be kept in mind that the imposition of laws against Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, would damage the president’s repute as the “disruptor and a free-market evangelist” that he used throughout his campaign.
Moreover, the biggest Trump-supporting communities in the political enterprise are early supporters of cryptocurrencies and some have even spent considerable time and effort to establish themselves as such.
Look on the bright side

As is already evident, Bitcoin’s potential has now also grabbed attention in the presidential forums, which also attracts the negatives. And even if Trump decides to pass laws against Bitcoin at any level, his decision is bound to be aggressively challenged in the courts.
Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol Women-testimony-half-fiwnts
Also, it should be remembered that the probability of Bitcoin’s value is reduced to zero is and will always remain to be less than the probability of its value increases tenfold. And the fact that Trump, the president of the United States is tweeting about it is proof enough that the times have shifted for a new tomorrow.Read more
Back to top Go down

Donald Trump ban Bitcoin protocol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1