Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyToday at 12:22 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

» After a long time I will come back from this,
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 am by Davison

» I have decided to enjoy a trip with family,
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:18 am by Davison

» highly recommend this trip,
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:16 am by Davison

» Company News by ForexMart
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 7:14 pm by KostiaForexMart

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul I_vote_lcapPakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul I_voting_barPakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13636)
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul I_vote_lcapPakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul I_voting_barPakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1458)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vergi4
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
vergi4

Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul Empty

PostSubject: Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul   Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul Trump

• “We’ve been there for 19 years and we’ve acted as policemen, not soldiers. Again, if we wanted to be soldiers, we could end it in one week, 10 days.” Trump said.

• “We hope that in the coming days we will be able to urge the US-Taliban peace to speak with the Afghan government,” Khan said.

• “I don’t think Pakistan respected the United States; I don’t think Pakistan respected its presidents. And I don’t blame them because they were dealing with the wrong presidents.” Trump said.

Recently, President Donald Trump made negotiations with the Taliban to end the war in Afghanistan and he calls that US-made “a lot of progress” by talking on this topic in a meeting with Pakistani PM,.
Afghanistan in negotiations, when Imran Khan, Pakistani PM, visits White House to meet Donald J. Trump, US President. The matter of war in Afghanistan is about close which has been going on since the last 18 years in Afghanistan, and according to Trump, “US has acted as policemen, not soldiers”. Furthermore, he suggested that they could end this matter using its barbaric military strength but the output leaves 10 million dead people on the side. Trump said he doesn’t want to go for that option.
“We’ve been there for 19 years and we’ve acted as policemen, not soldiers. Again, if we wanted to be soldiers, we could end it in one week, 10 days.” Trump said.
“We’re like policemen. We’re not fighting a war. If we wanted to fight a war in Afghanistan and win it, I could win it in a week. I just don’t want to kill 10 million people. Does that make sense to you? I don’t want to kill 10 million people,” Trump said.
As an alternative, Trump boasted Pakistan’s position is the helping hand in progress in the US-Taliban peace talks in recent weeks and said he believes Pakistan “is going to assist us out to extricate ourselves” from the war in Afghanistan.
Pakistani PM and Trump’s Center of Discussion is Kabul P07hkmnz
Pakistani PM, consider himself now is “the closest we have been to a peace deal between US – Afghanistan.
“We hope that in the coming days we will be able to urge the US-Taliban peace to speak with the Afghan government,” Khan said.
President Trump is using diplomatic strategy to step out its forces from Afghanistan. “We will consider changing that suspension on certain items if Pakistan meets our security concerns both in Afghanistan and about some of the externally focused groups. As of now, there is no change.” the official said on Friday.
Pakistan has usually denied it was the architect of the Taliban. It was one among best three countries to recognize them after they took energy in Afghanistan in 1996 and the ultimate to interrupt diplomatic strategy while US-led forces ousted the movement after the September 11 attacks in 2001.
“Stabilizing Afghanistan is Pakistan’s only real trump card in its dealings with the US”,Sherry Rehman argued, Pakistan’s ambassador to the US between 2011 and 2013.
In their meeting, they have also discussed the Kashmir dispute that has been a conflict between Pak-Ind since 70 – years, over which the US calls mediator to resolve the Kashmir dispute. President Trump mentioned that “he was making the offer after Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi requested that he “mediate or arbitrate” in the 70-year-old territory dispute between the two nations.”
“If I can help, I would love to be a mediator,” Mr. Trump said on Monday.
“If I can do anything on that let me know.”Read more
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1