Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyToday at 12:22 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

» After a long time I will come back from this,
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 am by Davison

» I have decided to enjoy a trip with family,
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:18 am by Davison

» highly recommend this trip,
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:16 am by Davison

» Company News by ForexMart
Editbux - editbux.com EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 7:14 pm by KostiaForexMart

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Editbux - editbux.com I_vote_lcapEditbux - editbux.com I_voting_barEditbux - editbux.com I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13636)
Editbux - editbux.com I_vote_lcapEditbux - editbux.com I_voting_barEditbux - editbux.com I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1458)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Editbux - editbux.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darwin
Elite Member
Elite Member

Editbux - editbux.com Empty

PostSubject: Editbux - editbux.com   Editbux - editbux.com EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 am
I am not administrator this site

the click rates

Standard members will earn $0.006 per click and $0.003 per ref click.
I know it's not much but this should be our guarantee for the stability of the site for now.
And after all - isn't it better to earn $0.006 per click and not to worry when you collect $2.50, will you be able to cashout or not, than to earn more but being unable to withdraw your honestly earned money? I think it is.
The table with Membership benefits is in the News section.

The EditBux project

This is a unique and very brave project. I want to create a dedicated community, making decisions and solving problems together. As said on the main page - I want to let every single one of you be my co-admin. Please visit Edit Us! section for more information.

About hosting

We use Cloud hosting with 256 bit SSL and DDoS protection by CloudFlare.
This seems to be the best hosting for PTC sites for now, mainly because of its instant plan upgrades and no downtimes.

We are in Pre-Launch stage now. During this period if you find any bugs, please report them via Support ticket or on our forum. I hope we will be oficially launched no later than 2011/07/08
There will be no balance resets and cashouts are actually open now, so earn and refer bravely.

FIRST 5000 MEMBERS WILL GET FREE PIONEER MEMBERSHIP!

Editbux - editbux.com 34h9us5

Our current pay rate is:

Standard and Pioneer members get $0.006 per ad they view and $0.003 per ad their referral(s) view.
Golden members get $0.012 per ad they view and $0.009 per ad their referral(s) view.
Investor members get $0.015 per ad they view and $0.01 per ad their referral(s) view.
Ultimate members get $0.020 per ad they view and $0.012 per ad their referral(s) view.

Direct referrals limit:

As a Standard Member you can have a maximum of 20 direct referrals.
As a Pioneer Member you can have a maximum of 30 direct referrals.
As a Golden Member you can have a maximum of 50 direct referrals.
As an Investor Member you can have a maximum of 120 direct referrals.
As an Ultimate Member you can have a maximum of 200 direct referrals.

The minimum payout amount is set at $2.50 (two US dollars and 50 cents) for your first payout request, $5.00 (five US dollars) for the second, $7.00 (seven US dollars) for the third.

Your payment will be processed automatically and issued via AlertPay instantly unless AlertPay or LR.

Pioneer membership is a membership that is given out to the first 5000 members who registered at EditBux. With Pioneer, some prices are lower and some limits are higher.

Domain ( editbux.com ) uses legal Xeon S.C. software ( Zeus v2.X ) license.

Free registration, thank you:

EDITBUX - Success is a matter of choice!

Editbux - editbux.com 468x60
Back to top Go down

Editbux - editbux.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1