Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Sustainability Calculator EmptyYesterday at 12:22 am by KostiaForexMart

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
Sustainability Calculator EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 9:54 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
Sustainability Calculator EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
Sustainability Calculator EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
Sustainability Calculator EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

» After a long time I will come back from this,
Sustainability Calculator EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 am by Davison

» I have decided to enjoy a trip with family,
Sustainability Calculator EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:18 am by Davison

» highly recommend this trip,
Sustainability Calculator EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:16 am by Davison

» Company News by ForexMart
Sustainability Calculator EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 7:14 pm by KostiaForexMart

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
Sustainability Calculator I_vote_lcapSustainability Calculator I_voting_barSustainability Calculator I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13636)
Sustainability Calculator I_vote_lcapSustainability Calculator I_voting_barSustainability Calculator I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1458)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sustainability Calculator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vergi4
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
vergi4

Sustainability Calculator Empty

PostSubject: Sustainability Calculator   Sustainability Calculator EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:34 pm
PTC Tips-Reference-Gptboycott.com

Sustainability

There are sites that operate fairly and pay on time, and GPTBoycott is dedicated to helping you learn how to spot them. By learning about sustainability issues and using tools like the Sustainability Calculator below, you will significantly lower your chances of ever wasting your time, effort and money on scam sites again.

What is Sustainability?

Sustainability refers to the ability of a get-paid site to generate enough income from the sale of each advertisement to pay the amount it is promising to pay its members.

Why is Sustainability a problem?

There are many get-paid sites online at the moment offering large sums of money for reading e-mails and clicking advertisements. You may have seen examples of this kind of site, offering $10+ per paid email. However, these sites are often the sites which charge the least to their advertisers for advertisements. The effect of this is that these get-paid sites are taking in less money than they are promising to pay out to their members; in other words the sites are unsustainable. Being unsustainable makes it extremely unlikely, if not impossible, for these sites to pay their members as promised, and so they are likely to be scams.

How can I find out if a site is sustainable?

The simplest method of finding out if a site is likely to be able to pay is to check whether they are charging sustainable ad prices - in other words the ad price covers the cost of paying the members who click the ad.

On most get-paid sites there is an advertising page link, where ad buyers can see a list of ads available and the prices to buy them. Some ads may be guaranteed click purchases, eg a paid to click ad for 1000 clicks. Other ads may be ads "to all members", where there is no guarantee how many members will actually click the link. When you use the Sustainability Calculator, in the Ad Quantity field you can type in either the number of clicks an ad is sold for, or, for an ad "to all members", the total number of members at the site.

To fill in the Payment Per Click field, type in the value of the ad in currency format. For example 1 cent would be 0.01, or one tenth of a cent would be 0.001. If you have trouble working out the right amount to put here, please refer to our Payment Per Click Table below.

The click through rate on a guaranteed click ad will always be 100% (so you can type 100 in the Click Through Rate field). If the ad is "to all members", the percentage may vary from as little as 10% to as high as 50%. You may wish to try several different numbers to see if they affect the result.

Additionally, many sites offer referral bonuses, where you earn a percentage when your referral clicks a link. For example, if a site offers three referral levels of ten per cent, five per cent and 2 per cent, add all of these together to reach the total to fill in the Referral Percentage Total field, eg ten + five + two = 17%.

You can now calculate the total cost of the ad to the get-paid site. If the figure is substantially higher than the price on the site's advertising page the site may not be sustainable. If the figure is the same or lower than the price on the site's advertising page you will have a better chance of receiving payment, as the site is likely to be sustainable. It is important to note that a sustainable program is not a guarantee that you will be paid, since sites may have many other problems which you should be aware of. However, it does serve as a useful indicator as to how likely a site is to pay.

To help you complete the "Payment Per Click" field in the Calculator, you might find the following conversions useful:

* 1 cent = $0.01 ~ 1000 clicks is ten dollars

* 0.5 cents = $0.005 (half a cent) ~ 1000 clicks is five dollars

* 0.1 cents = $0.001 (one tenth of a cent) ~ 1000 clicks is one dollar

* 0.05 cents = $0.0005 ( five hundredths of a cent) ~ 1000 clicks is fifty cents

* 0.01 cents = $0.0001 (one hundredth of a cent) ~ 1000 clicks is ten cents

The value in bold is the one you should input into the Calculator in each instance (without the dollar sign).

For more information check this link:

http://www.gptboycott.com/sustainability/#ppctable
Back to top Go down

Sustainability Calculator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Money Discussion (All Types) :: Member Lounge :: Chit-Chat-