Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.
Money Discussion (All Types)
Welcome To Money Discussion Forum. Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

Note: When Register Write "Nobody" in referral box if u have not Invited By a Friend/Forum Member.

Money Discussions about CPA, PPC, PTC, Aurora and GPT Sites. Discuss Amazon and Other Affiliate Networks. Share Different Online Earning Methods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Money Discussion
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyToday at 6:09 pm by KostiaForexMart

» Capitalized 5 - capitalized5.biz
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MyFastBoot - myfastboot.net
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» MultiCopyTrade - multicopytrade.top
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 7:00 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Xenaibot - xenaibot.com
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 pm by IncredibleEarnings

» Bitce - Bitce.io
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 3:37 am by IncredibleEarnings

» ForexMart's Forex News
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:48 am by KostiaForexMart

» Copenhagen's Tivoli
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:24 am by Davison

» Vince City
FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am by Davison

Flag Counter
website analysis
Money Discussion Forum

Money Discussion Forum

Top posters
All-HYIPs.info (20873)
FilesTube Affiliate Program I_vote_lcapFilesTube Affiliate Program I_voting_barFilesTube Affiliate Program I_vote_rcap 
IncredibleEarnings (13649)
FilesTube Affiliate Program I_vote_lcapFilesTube Affiliate Program I_voting_barFilesTube Affiliate Program I_vote_rcap 
newpt (3395)
DaTre (1517)
KostiaForexMart (1465)
darwin (1157)
Mason321 (1061)
brett42 (938)
Vanessa Nia (517)
Imsaal (435)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of moneydiscussion on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Money Discussion (All Types) on your social bookmarking website
Link Exchange
Free Search Engine Submission
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FilesTube Affiliate Program

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
syllvien
Pioneer Member
Pioneer Member

FilesTube Affiliate Program Empty

PostSubject: FilesTube Affiliate Program   FilesTube Affiliate Program EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:52 am
FilesTube Affiliate Program Ft-logo
 FilesTube is the place where we gather unique licensed and independent movies and series.
By using our service you can earn with your website in CPV model. Please notice, that we offer the highest CPV rates on the market - up to $10 per 1000 unique visitors.

How to start earning?

Firstly, register on http://affiliation.filestube.com using your email address, or with Facebook. Once you receive the activation link, click it to activate your account.

What FilesTube Affiliation is about?

FilesTube Affiliate Program 2015-01-14_1343
In a nutshell, everyone who owns a website can start earning money by placing widgets with chosen films on their websites. Widgets are the film thumbnails with descriptions.

Every visitor, who clicks the thumbnail of a Movie/TV series, will be displayed ads before the actual film, and you will receive a commission on those ads.

You can modify the widgets in any way. Adjust them to your website using the widget generator, choose the Movie/TV series category, adjust the size and colour of the widget to make it best suited for your website.

When do I earn?

See our rates here http://affiliation.filestube.com/payoutrates

You get commission on ads every time a Movie/TV series is watched. The commission is dependent on various factors, e.g. the country of the person who watches a film, or the rate offered by advertisers for ad display.

You can also spread the word about aFilesTube Affiliation Program and get a lifetime commission on earnings of your referrals.

When and how will I receive money?

Payments will be sent to you on a monthly basis. The minimal amount for a payment is $5 if yo use PayPal.
Back to top Go down

FilesTube Affiliate Program

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1